On May 22, 2019, Futura Mobility, leader in the healthcare and enterprise mobility technology solutions hosted the HIT Playbook Summit at the Philadelphia Eagles Lincoln Financial field.
Attendees received an exclusive behind-the-scenes tour of the stadium including the Eagles’ locker rooms and walked onto the field through the same tunnel as the 2018 Superbowl winning Philadelphia Eagles. After the tour, they were invited back to the executive suite for dinner and listened to keynote speaker Vince Papale address the group about his experience with leveraging partnerships for success. Futura Mobility’s key partners: Capsa Healthcare, Code Corporation, KSI Keyboards, and Lilitab all spoke about the latest in technological trends for healthcare IT.
• Telemedicine technology strategy to expand patient treatment
• Slimline mobile cart applications for clinicians with limited space
• Wireless barcode scanning technology and applications for clinician mobilization
• Patient self-service kiosks for patient check-in and in-room use
• Security and disinfection keyboard options
• The importance of proper disinfection
• How Futura Mobility can deliver solutions from their 30,000 sq/ft technology center
• Application services offered by Futura Mobility to streamline application projects
“I attended Futura’s HIT Playbook Summit Event and found significant value in learning about innovations and services to help support our HIT initiatives at the hospital. I made new connections with peers in the Philadelphia area, enjoyed the tour and meeting Vince Papale. Great event Futura!”, stated Jennifer Snyder, IT Manager with Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia.
Founded in 1992, Futura Mobility has serviced 1 in 3 hospitals nationwide and internationally. The leader in mobility technology and application services, Futura leverages its vendor-neutral partnerships focused on keeping client’s technology operating at the highest-level possible. For more information visit: www.futuramobility.com or contact Eric Nolan at: firstname.lastname@example.org.