Cosmo Cares Mobile Healthcare for Africa
Cosmo DeNicola Companies is organizing a $100,000 Fund Raising Campaign to purchase and equip a Mobile Health Vehicle. We are supplying a large van, medical supplies and fuel for three years providing sustainable medical care to thousands of people in remote villages who do not have access to any medical care.
We will be kicking off our campaign to enhance Healthcare Access in African Villages. World Health is one of the three Passions of our Family Humanitarian pillars. Please Join the Venerable Miaohong (Rev Hong) of the International Amitofo Charity Center and a Select Group of 50 Compassionate Leaders for Dinner, Drinks and inspiring speeches addressing Health Care needs in Africa. #CosmoCares is organizing a Fund-Raising Campaign to purchase and equip a Mobile Health Vehicle. Our plan is to supply a large van, medical supplies, medical care professional, and a sustainable funding plan for thousands of people in remote villages who do not have access to any medical care.
- August 2018 Target Date for Mobile Van Delivery
- Van: YANTSE, Model: WG6540CQ4
- Dealership: HS2NA Vehicles Malaysia
- Location: Amitofo Charity Center Swaziland
- Storage: On-Premise Secured Garage Location
- Medical Service Range: 10 Villages Within 50 Mile Radius
- Patients Served: Up to 10,000 women, children & elderly
- Driving & Medical Personnel to be supplied by ACC
- Sustainability Committing to 3 years of van maintenance, fuel and medical supplies
For more information on how to make a donation to this cause, please visit: http://www.thehdi.org/donate_cosmo_cares.html
For any other questions or concerns, please contact Natalie Scarantino at 215-639-9540 ext 1204, or email@example.com